The Football South Coast Junior Football Council will conduct a Charity Round to support SAHSSI this weekend (July 22 and 23).
SAHSSI is a not for profit service covering the Illawarra/Shoalhaven District that supports vulnerable women and families by providing support in the following areas:
- Domestic and Family violence
- Women’s Services
- Corrective Services
- Mental Health – Partners in Recovery
The Charity Round can be supported by:
1. Donation of the following items:
• Winter pyjamas for women and children in various sizes
• Socks and undies for women and children in various sizes
• Cleaning products
2. Financial support that can be deposited to:
Account Name: SAHSSI
Clubs or teams to write FSC Club as a reference for any direct deposits.
SASSHI was also supported by the FSC Women's Charity Round earlier this season.
Please feel free to take photos of your team supporting this cause so Football South Coast can promote a great community initiative.
Photos can be sent to email@example.com